Copyright 2013. Carefree Beauty Permanent Makeup. All rights reserved.
Molly's List of Services
Eyebrows & Eyeliner (most popular) $950
Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lip Liner & Blended Lip $1450
Eyebrows, Eyeliner Lip Liner & Full Lip* $1550
Lash Line Tattoo(Color Implanted in lash line
to make lashes look thicker) Upper & Lower $425
Eyeliner Upper & Lower (includes lash line) $495
Upper & Lower $495
Top Liner Only $425
Bottom Liner Only $300
Eyebrows - Microblade or Soft Fill $495
Eyebrows - Combo Microblade/Soft Fill $495
Lip Liner Only $495
Lip Liner & Blended Lip* $595
Lip Liner & Full Lip* $695
Correction Work (correcting another technician's work)
$150 an hr.
WA sales tax of 9.1% will be added
A Perfecting appointment is necessary within 45 days at $99
for Eyebrows/Eyeliner and $159 for Lips.
(This allows you to split the cost of the procedures into 2 payments)
Any two procedures $50 Discount
FREE CONSULTATIONS. (included in your appointment)
Referrals receive a $50 credit on your next procedure
Payment accepted: Cash, checks, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMEX
When booking a new procedure a $50 Deposit is required.
This $50 will be applied to your 2nd perfecting appointment.
Follow the instructions on the confirmation letter when booking.
Beautiful Permanent Makeup requires maintenance!
The body absorbs color and color is exfoliated so when you feel the need to pick up a makeup pencil to add on - that's the clue to call and schedule a touch up. Sun is the biggest enemy of permanent makeup so be sure to apply sunscreen.
Retouch on Molly's Previous Clients
Touch ups price is per procedure area
1st touch up appt for Eyebrows/Eyeliner
in 30-60 days $99
*1st touch up appt for Lips $159
1 - 2 years $195
2 - 4 years $325
4-6 years full price less $100 loyalty discount
6+ years Present procedure price
All prices subject to change without notice.
1. The LiFt has no color restriction and brings all of the ink, regardless of color, up and out of the body and not into your lymphatic system.
2. The LiFt Method requires less sessions as it removes ALL colors with each procedure performed.
3. The LiFt Method will cost less as it may not require as many procedures.
4. The LiFt Method is result oriented as it “lifts” the ink out of the body and into a controlled scab which forms through the body’s natural healing process.
5. The LiFt Method procedures are performed with a machine similar to what was used when receiving the tattoo. There is far less pain as an anesthetic is used prior to and during the procedure for your comfort.
6. The LiFt Method is the safest medical method available as it is uses an ALL NATURAL product and proven medical procedure.
7. The LiFt Method does not use glycolic acid or chemicals which can cause scarring due to burns received throughout the epidermis. These methods can produce surface scarring due to the “dermabrasion” process.
LiFt (from LiPigment) is an all natural saline solution (no acid or chemicals) product and procedure available in the world. Our certified technicians can lighten or remove any unwanted tattoo. Below are some benefits to choosing this ALL NATURAL technology over other methods of tattoo removal.
Sunshine, while wonderful, is hard on your Permanent Makeup Brows and Lips. Be sure to wear sunscreen to keep your Permanent Makeup fresh and looking like new!
Haven't gotten your permanent makeup done yet? You'll love the convenience of not applying your makeup every day! Tired of applying makeup every day and having it wear off during the day? Have allergies, no problem! Call for your FREE consultation today!
Permanent Makeup is not for pregnant or nursing moms. Nothing is more precious than that baby and we don't want to anything to jeopardize their health. Please wait until you have completed your pregnancy and/or nursing before scheduling an appointment.
And then we'll have some fun!
Molly is in Arlington Tues - Fri (and some Sat) and at her Lynnwood location at Salon Zuberenz on Mondays from noon to 9 pm - so be sure to book your appointment for the day you want to come in.
Click here to find out which technique is best for me - MIcroblading or Soft Powder Fill/Ombre