Molly's List of Services
Lash Line Tattoo(Color Implanted in lash line
to make lashes look thicker)
Top & Bottom $425
Eyeliner (Includes lash line tattoo)
Top & Bottom $495
Top Liner Only $425
Bottom Liner Only $300
Eyebrows - Microblade or Soft Fill $495
Eyebrows - Combo Microblade/Soft Fill $495
Lip Liner Only $495
Lip Liner & Blended Lip* $595
Lip Liner & Full Lip* $695
Combo - Eyebrows & Eyeliner $950
Combo - Eyebrows, Eyeliner &
Lip Liner $1350
Combo - Eyebrows, Eyeliner,
Lip Liner & Blended Lip* $1450
Combo - Eyebrows, Eyeliner
Lip Liner & Full Lip* $1550
Correction Work (correcting another technician's work)
$150 an hr.
Prices do not include sales tax
A Perfecting appointment is necessary within 45 days at $99
for Eyebrows/Eyeliner and $159 for Lips.
(This allows you to split the cost of the procedures into 2 payments)
Any two procedures $50 Discount
FREE CONSULTATIONS. (included in your appointment)
Referrals receive a $50 credit on your next procedure
Cash & checks preferred
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMEX accepted
with 3% processing fee.
When booking a new procedure a $50 Deposit is required.
This $50 will be applied to your 2nd perfecting appointment.
Follow the instructions on the confirmation letter when booking.
Beautiful Permanent Makeup requires maintenance!
The body absorbs color and color is exfoliated so when you feel the need to pick up a makeup pencil to add on - that's the clue to call and schedule a touch up. Sun is the biggest enemy of permanent makeup so be sure to apply sunscreen.
Retouch on Molly's Previous Clients
Touch ups price is per procedure area
1st touch up appt for Eyebrows/Eyeliner
in 30-60 days $99
*1st touch up appt for Lips $159
1 - 2 years $195
2 - 4 years $325
4-6 years full price less $100 loyalty discount
6+ years Present procedure price
All prices subject to change without notice.
or email me at email@example.com or call me at 425-280-9088
1. The Lift has no color restriction and brings all of the ink, regardless of color, up and out of the body and not into your lymphatic system.
2. The Lift Method requires less sessions as it removes ALL colors with each procedure performed.
3. The Lift Method will cost less as it may not require as many procedures.
4. The Lift Method is result oriented as it “lifts” the ink out of the body and into a controlled scab which forms through the body’s natural healing process.
5. The Lift Method procedures are performed with a machine similar to what was used when receiving the tattoo. There is far less pain as an anesthetic is used prior to and during the procedure for your comfort.
6. The Lift Method is the safest medical method available as it is uses an ALL NATURAL product and proven medical procedure.
7. The Lift Method does not use glycolic acid or chemicals which can cause scarring due to burns received throughout the epidermis. These methods can produce surface scarring due to the “dermabrasion” process.
Aloette's products contain the best natural ingredients and are cutting-edge, problem solvers in the beauty industry that work for all ages and all skin types.
Whether you are starting with the Aloepure Collection or straight to the Platinum Collection or have problem skin with the Aloe Clear Collection; Start Now and see what Great Skin Care can do for you!
To See for yourself Go to www.aloette.com/carefreebeauty
Lift (from LiPigment) is an all natural saline solution (no acid or chemicals) product and procedure available in the world. Our certified technicians can lighten or remove any unwanted tattoo. Below are some benefits to choosing this ALL NATURAL technology over other methods of tattoo removal.
Looking for Great Skin Care to Stop the Aging Process?
Aloette Cosmetics has been Molly's Secret Recipe for Anti-Aging for 35 years!
Molly turned 61 this year and Loves the Platinum Skin Care line of Aloette and recommends it to all her Clients!
Get Started Now!
Sunshine, while wonderful, is hard on your Permanent Makeup Brows and Lips. Be sure to wear sunscreen to keep your Permanent Makeup fresh and looking like new!
Haven't gotten your permanent makeup done yet? You'll love the convenience of not applying your makeup every day! Tired of applying makeup every day and having it wear off during the day? Have allergies, no problem! Call for your FREE consultation today!
Permanent Makeup is not for pregnant or nursing moms. Nothing is more precious than that baby and we don't want to anything to jeopardize their health. Please wait until you have completed your pregnancy and/or nursing before scheduling an appointment.
And then we'll have some fun!
This process is a form of tattooing used for the purpose of permanent cosmetic makeup.
Molly is at Chrysalis Clinic in Smokey Point on Tues - Sat. - so be sure to book your appointment for the day you want to come into the Smokey Point Salon and Molly will be working at her Lynnwood Salon at Salon Zuberenz on Mondays from noon to 9 pm
Click here to find out which technique is best for me - MIcroblading or Soft Powder Fill/Ombre
Microblading made Easy!